Last updated: 06/10/2022
Your safety is important to us. For this reason, your personal data that you will share with us is sensitively protected.
We, as Halilnevzat, as the data controller, with this privacy and personal data protection policy, which personal data will be processed for what purpose, with whom and why the processed data can be shared, our data processing method and our legal reasons; We aim to enlighten you about your rights regarding your processed data.
Your Personal Data Collected, Collection Method and Legal Reason
Your IP address and user agent information are used for analytics purposes only and cookies etc. will be processed by means of technologies, automatic or non-automatic methods and sometimes obtained from third parties such as analytical providers, advertising networks, search information providers, technology providers, recorded, stored and updated, within the framework and duration of the service and contractual relationship between us, on the basis of the legitimate interest processing condition. .
The Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data you share with us can only be analyzed by; to fulfill the requirements of the services we offer in the best way, to ensure that these services can be accessed and utilized by you at the maximum level, to develop our services in line with your needs and to bring you together with broader service providers within legal frameworks, It will be processed and updated in accordance with its purpose and proportionately during the contract and service period, in order to fulfill the
To whom and for what purposes the collected personal data can be transferred
Your personal data you share with us; It can be transferred to third parties, institutions and organizations at home and abroad, with which we receive and/or provide services to carry out our activities, with whom we have contractual relations, with whom we cooperate, and to judicial and administrative authorities upon request, provided that necessary technical and administrative measures are taken.< /p>
Your Rights as a Processed Person
According to article 11 of the KVKK, everyone can use the following rights by applying to the data controller:
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- Requesting information about personal data if it has been processed,
- The purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose learning,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Deletion of personal data or request destruction,
- Demanding that the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (e) and (f) be notified to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- The person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems
You can contact us via email@example.com to exercise your above-mentioned rights.
You are completely free to accept or reject the processing of your personal data, which is only necessary, in accordance with this privacy and personal data processing policy, in order to be able to analyze in order to serve you. If you continue to use the site, we will assume that you have accepted it, and for more detailed information, please do not hesitate to contact us via the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.
Last updated: 06/10/2022
Scope of Service
As halilnevzat, we are completely free to determine the scope and quality of the services we will provide, within the framework of the law; The changes we will make regarding the services will be deemed to have entered into force by being published on the SITE.
The owner of all text, code, graphics, logos, images, sound files and software used on the SITE (hereinafter referred to as “content”) is Halilnevzat and all rights are reserved. Reproduction or copying of site content is strictly prohibited without written permission.
- All users undertake to use the SITE only for legal and personal purposes and not to engage in any activity that would infringe the rights of third parties. Legal and penal responsibilities in their transactions and actions within the SITE belong to them. The SITE does not have any direct and/or indirect responsibility for the damages incurred or to be incurred by third parties due to these works and actions.
- We do our best to ensure the accuracy and up-to-dateness of the information available on the SITE. However, despite our efforts, this information may lag behind the actual changes, and there may be some differences. For this reason, we do not give any guarantees, express or implied, regarding the accuracy and up-to-dateness of the information on the site, and we do not make any commitments. hyperlinks to applications and platforms may exist. The SITE, functionality only provides access to these sites, and we do not accept any responsibility for their content.
- Even though we do our best to keep the SITE free of viruses, we do not guarantee that viruses are completely absent. Therefore, it is the users responsibility to take the necessary precautions against viruses while downloading data. Virus etc. We do not accept any responsibility for the damages that may be caused by malicious programs, codes or materials.
- We do not guarantee that the services offered on the SITE will not be defect or faulty or that the service will be uninterrupted. We may terminate your access to the SITE and its services or any part of the site at any time without notice.
Limitation of Liability
Our liability for damages arising from the use of the SITE is limited to intent and gross negligence. In case of damages arising from the breach of the contract, the total compensation that can be claimed is limited to the foreseeable damages. The above-mentioned limitations of liability also do not apply in the event of damage to human life, bodily injury or a person’s health. We will not be liable for any compensation due to delay, non-performance or default in all situations that are legally considered force majeure.
Dispute Resolution: The laws of the Republic of Turkey apply in the resolution of any dispute arising from the implementation or interpretation of this Agreement; Antalya Courthouse Courts and Enforcement Offices are authorized.
Last updated: 06/10/2022
We, halilnevzat, to your safety
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files that are saved on users’ devices so that they can use websites more efficiently. Due to the fact that users’ information is processed through cookies, users must be informed and their consent must be obtained in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698. p>
We also use various cookies in order to ensure that you, our dear visitors, can benefit from our website in the most efficient way and improve the user experience of our dear visitors.
1. Mandatory Cookies
Mandatory cookies are cookies that enable the website to be available by activating the basic functions of the website. The website will not function properly without these cookies.
2. Performance Cookies
Performance cookies are cookies that anonymously collect visitors’ usage information and preferences regarding the website and thus enable the performance of the website to be improved.
3. Functional Cookies
Functional cookies enable users to be recognized and remembered in their future visits based on their past use of the website, thus allowing websites to provide users with language, region, etc. Cookies that allow it to provide a personalized service, such as
4. Advertising Cookies
Advertising cookies are third-party cookies and are used to track the behavior of visitors on websites. The purpose of these cookies is to help show the advertisements that will be of interest to the visitors, and the responsibility belongs to the third parties holding the cookies.
What are the Personal Data Processed with Cookies?
Your identity (name, surname, date of birth, etc.) and contact (address, e-mail address, telephone, IP, location, etc.) information is provided by us through cookies, automatic or non-automatic methods, and sometimes Obtaining, recording, storing and updating from third parties such as analytics providers, advertising networks, search information providers, technology providers, it will be processed on the basis of the legitimate interest processing condition within and during the service and contractual relationship between us.
For What Purpose Are Cookies Used?
Cookies are used on our website to ensure security by detecting suspicious activities, to increase functionality and performance in line with users’ preferences, to develop and personalize products and services, to facilitate access to these services, and to fulfill contractual and legal responsibilities. In addition, there are advertising cookies and information sharing with third parties in order to bring users together with wider service providers.
How are Cookies Managed?